Seaport Hospice is looking for an Office Volunteer!
**COVID PRECAUTIONS: Seaport Hospice follows CDC COIVD guidelines including temperature checks, face masks, handwashing, and social distancing. We have multiple workspaces that are socially distanced, including empty offices.**
Are you feeling tired of being stuck at home during the pandemic and wanting to make a different in a COVID safe environment? Seaport Hospice is looking for a wonderful volunteer to help out in our office! Hours and time commitment are flexible. Tasks might include: assembling hospice admissions packs, sending bereavement letters, answering phones, assisting volunteer manager with volunteer program, helping with community events.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Seaport Hospice
5473 Kearny Villa Rd. #100, San Diego, CA 92123, US
Our Mission is to provide life-changing care to our patients and their families. We care for our patients as members of our own family. We listen, we adapt and we serve them on their journey. Our Hospice team provides specialized holistic care for our patients and their families to meet their physical, mental, emotional and spiritual needs. Our Heartbeat is what unites each member of the Seaport team. It is the why behind everything we do. While each of us brings a different perspective and background, there are a few common threads that distinguish our ministry.
Our Core Values as an organization drive every decision and process we have here at Seaport. We celebrate success, welcome accountability, possess a passion for learning and love one another. We take intelligent risks, take ownership for our decisions and put our employees’ welfare first so they are energized and empowered to provide life-changing service.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The challenge of meaningful work
- A unique culture where people convert their passion into action
- An environment where you are expected to be yourself and then to push yourself to be the best
- An ability to grow professionally- we want to see you succeed and move forward
WHAT WE EXPECT:
- Creative and fresh thinking in your work, regardless of your role
- A spirit of collaboration and flexibility
- A passion for building and improving upon yourself and our team
- The ability to contribute and make a difference- we are a results driven company