Be a leader in your community!: Board of Directors - Okeechobee Cty.
The mission of the Red Cross is to prevent and alleviate human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors. You are invited to join us in this effort!
Our Palm Beach & Treasure Coast Chapter is actively seeking interested individuals to join its Board of Directors. A Board Member is a passionate leader who desires to make a positive impact on the community through their engagement in the Red Cross mission. In partnership with the local executive, a board member will focus outwardly into the community to effectively mobilize support and resources around the Red Cross mission.
- Personal interest and a passion for the Red Cross mission and the community.
- Willing to be engaged and active by participating in approx. 6 board meetings annually as well as serving on a committee or chairing special projects.
- Has knowledge and influence in the community.
- Commitment to the American Red Cross - it's values and an understanding of it's objectives, volunteers and partners.
About American Red Cross - South Florida Region
1250 Northpoint Parkway, West Palm Beach, FL 33407, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether itﾒs one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.
208 North Parrott AvenueOkeechobee, FL 34972
November 16, 2021
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Business Planning
- Business Development
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- 5 hours per month