3 people are interested
We are looking for an individual who would love to assist our Development Director with grants and events.
You could assist with the following tasks:
- Research grants using Foundation Center Online to determine possible funding priorities matches between funding organization and Reach. No experience necessary, can teach what to search for.
- Enter grant funding potential matches (leads) into SalesForce with grant due date/funding focus so we get calendar reminders.
- Research local and national business for potential sponsorship and/or in-kind opportunities for our events.
- Assist with mailing letters to identified sponsorship and in-kind opportunities.
- Other tasks as they arise.
About Reach for Resources, Inc.
5900 Green Oak Drive, Suite 303, Minnetonka, MN 55343, US
Reach for Resources, Inc.'s mission is to support individuals with disabilities and mental illness to reach their full potential.
Reach for Resources, Inc.'s mission is to support individuals with disabilities and mental illness to reach their full potential. We do this by providing individualized services that maximize independence, promote community involvement, and improve physical and mental well-being.
Adaptive Recreation & Inclusion: we offer a variety of recreation programs that are specifically adapted to meet the needs of people with developmental disabilities and are designed to promote physical health, build social skills, and enhance community integration.
Community Living Supports: helps adults with disabilities achieve the highest level of self-reliance possible, achieve goals, and integrate into their communities.
Mental Health Services: our licensed, experienced mental health professionals have been duly trained to address both disability issues and mental health services.
Our Waiver Case Management team provides personalized supports to individuals looking to coordinate their services through waiver funding.
We'll work with your schedule.
5900 Green Oak DriveSuite 303MinnetonkaMinnetonka, MN 55343
- Administrative Support
- Data Entry
- Market Research / Analysis
- Donor Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- A time commitment of 2-6 hours per week.
- We will provide orientation and training. A background check will be completed as well.