Mental Health Professionals? We need your help at the American Red Cross in Eastern PA!
5 people are interested
We are in need of men and women who are mental health professionals that would be willing to dedicate their time and talent to assist us in our service to the community. In this volunteer opportunity, you would assist with mental health screening/informal assessments, providing emotional care and support, provide crisis intervention, educate workers and clients about emotional recovery and effective coping techniques and more.
- Have a graduate degree
- Current license or certification in a mental health discipline
- Able to promote, develop and maintain productive and amicable working relationships with diverse individuals and groups, including peers and supervisors.
Please go to our website: redcross.org/volunteer or call 215.299.4803
We'll work with your schedule.
Philadelphia County (Various Locations)Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Disaster Relief Care & Shelters
- Counseling / Mental Health
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Must have graduate degree and current license or certification in a mental health discipline: social work (LCSW), psychiatry, psychology, counseling, psychiatric nursing, marriage and family therapy.