Flyer Hanger Volunteer - Dunlap
Chattanooga Goodwill Industries, Inc.
A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
The volunteer Flyer Hanger will be responsible for hanging flyers at various locations to advertise Goodwill's Mission Services programs, sales, and job openings.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Pick up flyers and list of locations at closest store
- Hang flyers at listed locations in your area
- Take pictures of flyers hung and email to Volunteer Coordinator as proof
- Transportation to various locations
- Ability to enter each location and hang a flyer in a designated spot in business
- Ability to take pictures with phone and email pictures to receive credit
This position is great for groups and/or students needing volunteer hours for school or Tennessee Promise.
This and all volunteer positions are unpaid and will remain on a volunteer basis for volunteers wanting to serve the mission of Chattanooga Goodwill Industries.
About Chattanooga Goodwill Industries, Inc.
3500 Dodds Avenue, Chattanooga, TN 37407, US
The mission of Chattanooga Goodwill Industries is to help people with disabilities and other disadvantages receive the skills and support they need to succeed.
Goodwill inspires hope and self-confidence, helping people from all backgrounds and walks of life to feel successful, valuable and dignified.