ORGANIZATION: SEVEN STARS WORLD ENTERTAINMENT, INC.
Please visit the new page to apply.
Fundraising Manager Job Summary
Do you have years of experience coordinating fundraising efforts and a desire to make your community a little better? This organization is in need of a new fundraising manager who is not afraid to get his or her hands dirty and take risks. If hired, you will be leading a team of hard-working individuals who are all interested in seeing this non-profit succeed. You will always need to have on eye toward the future and determine which projects are worth continuing and which should be let go. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who wants to make some tangible changes within the area.
- Establish positive relationships with clients in every sector, including government representatives and members of the media
- Prepare monthly events
- Prepare press releases to submit to the local newspaper and ensure the release always goes up on the company website and social media accounts
- Assign duties to every member of the fundraising staff and periodically review those duties to make sure they are all progressing accordingly
- Pursue efforts to keep the non-profit’s public image positive, which can entail promoting events regularly
- Evaluate the effectiveness of specific events and advertising campaigns to determine which ones work well and which ones should be abandoned
- Attend special events put on by the non-profit, which can include parties or charity events, and speak with guests about the advantages of the organization
- Prepare budgets every quarter to determine what the fundraising department’s needs are going to be
- Formulate policies with the board of directors and sit in on meetings to help decide the overall direction of the non-profit
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, fundraising or similar area
- At least two to five years of experience working in fundraising or public relations
- Experience leading a team to success
- Master’s degree in a related field
- Knowledge of relevant software
Increase your social capital
About SEVEN STARS WORLD ENTERTAINMENT, INC.
6541 N. Orange Blossom Trl, 600, ORLANDO, FL 32810, US
We are helping talents that been rejected by the major company, those who were trying for so long in the entertainment industry and unable to find someone to produce and to promote them. Through our concentrated effort, we provide them with the resources they need in order for them to succeed. The operation headquartered is in the beautiful city of Orlando in the state of Florida. Our operations will expand nationally and globally.
We are preparing children and youths in the community for the real world by keeping them off the streets and away from television shows and video games that promote violence.
Our primary goal is to lower the crime rate in our beautiful Orlando city by using the arts of music, dance and singing.Seven Stars World Entertainment produce talents TV shows and events like; Dance The Runway, Showcase your Talents and Orlando Talents Connection. -We produce a wide variety singer artists in the highest quality. -We presenting the highest excellence entertainment. -We creating opportunities for talented people to build up talents in all aspects of arts. -We provide work for professionals, intellectuals and entertainers.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
July 13, 2022
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Public Relations
- Donor Management
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- 2 years