5 people are interested
Volunteer: Ambassador Job Description
Steven’s Hope for Children is looking for dedicated and engaging Ambassadors to be the faces of our organization, to promote our story, mission, services, and events. You will be the face of our company and mission, helping connect us to grow and develop so that we may reach that many more children in need of care.
Our mission is to support the families of seriously ill or injured children during a child’s extended treatment and care.
Many families of these children find they do not live in areas that have the necessary hospital or medical centers to treat their sick or injured children, and often have to uproot their entire lives and place enormous stresses on each other in order to ensure their children receive the treatment they need. We assist in this matter by providing these families with places to stay throughout the course of their children’s treatment, making sure that they can devote all of their time towards their sick or injured child instead of wondering where they are going to find a roof over their head.
If you enjoy connecting with individuals both offline and online, we would like to meet you. As an Ambassador, we would like you to share our activities on your social media.
You will help write the story that we are making.
- Post about our Housing for Hope, Fill a Need, and We Care programs.
- Participate in community events as a representative of our organization.
- Network and build relationships with potential volunteers, employees, families and donors.
- Understand our mission and ensure that the community does the same.
- Coordinate with Development Director
- Ability to pass background check.
- Professional attitude.
- Social media presence on multiple platforms.
- Experience in creating online content.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Outgoing, friendly personality with a desire to meet new people.
- Previous non-profit organization experience is highly desirable.
If you feel you meet these requirements, please apply at www.stevenshope.org or send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
We'll work with your schedule.
1014 W. Foothill Blvd Ste BUpland, CA 91786
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Market Research / Analysis
- Social Media / Blogging
- Background Check
- 3+ hrs a week