1 person is interested
Filter Build Coordinator
1 person is interested
Works with the Director of Programs and Operations
Volunteer Position, Average of 4-6 hours per month
20 Liters tackles the clean water crisis with our sleeves rolled up. We don’t just advocate, educate and raise funds, we get to work producing the long-lasting, innovative filter technologies that provide sustained access to clean water for millions of people around the world.
The Filter Build Coordinator help us meet our goals by scheduling filter builds, recruiting leaders, and sharing event details with the Program and Outreach committees for promotion.
This person should be comfortable with filling out online forms and making phone calls to volunteer leaders.Tasks and Assignments
- Schedule filter builds in an online system based on requests from the community, the Managing Director and the Program committee
- Contact filter build leaders by email and phone to recruit sufficient leaders for scheduled events
- Track and report results from scheduled filter builds including sign-ups and attendance
- Attend committee meetings as scheduled
Skills and Abilities
- Communication skills including writing emails and making phone calls
- Ability to learn an online scheduling tool
- Flexibility, adaptability and creativity
- Basic computer skills: email, internet browsing, documents, spreadsheets
Opportunities and Benefits
- Hone your organizational and communication skills
- Volunteer from home or in an office setting, on your own schedule
- Meet other volunteer leaders, humanitarians, and professionals
- Learn new strategies, skills and methods
- Learn about the global water crisis
- Make dirty water clean for the most vulnerable
Interested? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll start the conversation.
About 20 LITERS
2900 Wilson Ave SW, Suite #110, GRANDVILLE, MI 49418, US
20 Liters makes dirty water clean for the most vulnerable through long-lasting and innovative solutions.
We believe clean water is a basic human right. Which is why we can't stand the fact that 1 out of every 10 people in this world have no access to it.
We work in Rwanda, Africa, providing 10+ year water filtration and capture solutions to the most vulnerable in rural villages.
And we keep a small staff footprint because of our amazing volunteers who work locally and across the country. We can turn your passion and skills into clean water.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
August 26, 2021
- Group Facilitation
- Community Outreach
- Resource Development / Management
- Project Management
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Must be at least 16
- Average of 4-6 Hours per Month