FUPI Dog Volunteer Opportunities
11 people are interested
- FUPI's Dog Petsmart Adoption Event Locations Saturdays or Sunday's:
▪️Charleston & Hualapai - 9775 W. Charleston
▪️North Durango & 215 - 6650 N. Durango
- When you become a FUPI Canine Foster, you are not just fostering a dog, you are saving a dog's life. Fostering a FUPI Dog means you are saving a dog that has been abandoned and/or abused by their owners. Since we do not have a shelter facility, we depend solely on fosters where the dogs will live until they are adopted. The more fosters we have, the more we can save. The fosters will then bring their foster dogs to one of our Petsmart locations for the FUPI Dog Adoption Events on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Being a transporter for our FUPI Dogs includes taking them to their vet appointments and to our FUPI Dog Adoption Events on Saturdays and Sundays. Just let us know which days you can transport, then, if transport is needed, we will coordinate with you ahead of time to transport our awesome rescue animals.
Highlight & copy the link below, then paste it into a new window to fill out our FUPI Dog Volunteer Application
Highlight & copy the link below, then paste it into a new window to fill out our FUPI Dog Foster Applicaton.
We'll work with your schedule.
Las Vegas, NVLas Vegas, NV 89101
- Animal Care / Handling
- Professional Development
- Community Outreach
- People Skills
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- ▪️Flexible, 3-4 Hours/ Week, 3 Month Minimum Requirement
- ▪️Homecheck Required for Fosters▪️Training Required ▪️Reliable Vehicle for Transporters ▪️Valid Drivers License for Transporters