The WonderSeed Foundation
We are searching for an experienced Fundraising Specialist with excellent networking abilities. The jobholder will be responsible for building good relationships with prospective donors and partners across multiple sectors and communicating with the broader public. You should be well organized, proactive, and have the ability to inspire those around you.
To be successful in this role, you should stay informed on marketing strategies, and be comfortable doing research on different sectors. You should have sharp public speaking skills and be able to deliver virtual presentations to a range of audiences.
- Conducting research on fundraising opportunities.
- Initiate and participate in online fundraising events.
- Connecting with corporate sponsors regarding fundraising opportunities.
- Writing funding proposals and submitting these to potential donors.
- Monitor and evaluate the fundraising cycle
- Coming up with ingenious ways to raise awareness and funding.
- Implementing a variety of marketing strategies and promotional campaigns.
- Organizing and attending non-profit events and networking with relevant stakeholders.
- Establishing good relationships with members of the public and the media.
- Proven experience as a fundraiser.
- Previous experience marketing also acceptable.
- Sound knowledge of the non-profit sector.
- Experience working as part of a team.
- Excellent written, verbal, and telephonic communication skills.
- Good listener with the ability to motivate others
- Bachelor's degree in PR, Fundraising, Marketing, or any related field
To apply, email Vonnie Maddox at email@example.com.
About The WonderSeed Foundation
16350 Ventura Blvd #D353, Encino, CA 91436, US
The WonderSeed Foundation was created to change the world one child at a time through the power of innovative storytelling with the latest cutting edge technology and social media platforms. We believe that shaping a better tomorrow starts with planting seeds of compassion, empowerment and purpose into the minds and hearts of our new generations today. We believe that true and lasting change starts with what we instill and expose our children to while they are in their fertile years of development. We believe that those seeds will grow and make a lasting impression on them as they become good citizens of the world and take on leadership roles in their lives.
The WonderSeed Foundation was founded with a mission to change the world by instilling purpose and compassion in our children through the power of creative and educational storytelling. TWF’s creative projects and focused campaign initiatives are predicted on our 4 E system. Educate, Enlighten, Empower and Entertain. We reach children through fun, exciting and entertaining creative storytelling delivered on cutting-edge technological platform