Project C.U.R.E. is looking for a volunteer to:
- Work with in-house team to plan upcoming content, which includes but is not limited to dealer trainings, promotional product videos, events, and instructional/training videos
- Create video content for our website and social platforms including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube, and other platforms both online and offline
- Create engaging storyboard for videos
- Write video scripts that are engaging, professional and benefit-driven
- Shoot videos and manage lighting, position, talent, and assets
- Edit and produce videos
This is a part-time, work from home editing and splicing content, 1-3 hours per week
About Project C.U.R.E.
10377 E Geddes Ave, Suite 200, Centennial, CO 80112, US
To identify, solicit, collect, sort and distribute medical supplies and services according to the imperative needs of the world.
Project C.U.R.E. (Commission on Urgent Relief and Equipment) is the registered trademark of the Benevolent Healthcare Foundation, a 501(c)(3) organization. Since 1987, Project C.U.R.E. has provided millions of dollars of donated medical supplies and equipment to sick and dying people living in more than 120 developing countries. Project C.U.R.E. serves as a liaison between we who have so much and those who have too little. With its International Headquarters located in Centennial, Colorado, Project C.U.R.E. has major operations in Denver, Houston, Nashville and Phoenix. Project C.U.R.E. has served people in countries including North Korea, Cuba, China, Russia, Vietnam, numerous countries in Africa and South America and nearly every nation in Central Asia. Project C.U.R.E. ships millions of dollars in lifesaving medical supplies, sending an average of two to three semi-truck sized cargo containers each week to nearly every continent on the globe.