Special Olympics Basketball Tournament - Foley
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
Special Olympics Minnesota's Southern Regional Basketball Tournament is being held Sunday, May 18 at the Foley Field House.
We are in need of volunteers to serve as Scorers, Referees, Registration and Awards.
How to register to volunteer: Click on "I Want to Help" to receive an email on how to register for this event.
Volunteer training will be provided for all positions--you don't need to have any experience, just a great attitude and willingness to be a part of a day that athletes look forward to all year!
Age Eligibility for Event Volunteers
- 15 years and older can volunteer by themselves.
- 12-14 year olds must be accompanied by parent, guardian, or chaperone.
- 11 years and younger are not given volunteer assignments, but are welcomed and encouraged to be cheerleaders as long as they are accompanied by a parent, guardian, or chaperone. Please do not register for any position.
- 12-14 year olds in a group situation need a 4 to 1 ratio-meaning one adult (18 years old or older) for every three children. These groups usually include scout troops, school classes, church groups, etc.
QUESTIONS: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Foley Field House840 Norman Ave NFoley, MN 56329
- People 55+
- Must be at least 12