Database Resource Volunteer
17 people are interested
The Database Resource Volunteer is part of a team responsible for collecting, organizing, and maintaining the information in the NJ 2-1-1 Resource Database that is used by the Community Resource Specialists and the general public via the public facing website. Volunteers provide information and support to the NJ 2-1-1 operations through data gathering, creating relationships with and specific follow-up focus to all agencies identified by the Database and Website Manager.
- Manage and maintain the database by entering new services and updating existing services according to SOPs and AIRS database policies, procedures and style guides as assigned by the Database and Website Manager.
- Evaluate data accuracy for all database records and modify data fields for consistency and accuracy according to the NJ 2-1-1 Style Guide.
- Perform formal, seasonal, and ongoing solicitations for all agencies identified by the Database and Website Manager on an annual basis via email, phone, fax, or mailings.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
16 Wing DriveSuite 201Cedar Knolls, NJ 07927
- Data Entry
- Basic Computer Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 10 - 12 hours per week for a minimum of 6 months.