Food Pick Up Volunteer
3 people are interested
Come and team up with The DBJG Cupboard staff to pick up groceries and fresh produces at Feeding South Florida every Monday, from 9 AM -12 PM. The volunteer duties consists of the following:
- Meet the Pantry Manager at The Cupboard in Davie, Fl.
- Help the Pantry Manager to choose the best available items.
- Load/unload the van.
- Making sure food safety standards are respected. No need to use personal vehicle.
- Flexibility during Holidays - Pick up days are subject to change accordingly.
- Effective communication with Pantry Manager
Please send your request NOW and be part of the solution!
We'll work with your schedule.
4703 SW 51ST STREETBAY 4DAVIEDAVIE, FL 33314
- Cooking / Catering
- Supply Chain Logistics
- Inventory Management
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Every Monday, from 9AM -12PM