Patient Volunteers Needed! Become a Central Coast Orange County Hospice Volunteer Today!
7 people are interested
Companion Hospice provides physical, emotional, and spiritual support for terminally ill patients and their families. Companion is looking for kind and caring people who have a deep concern for others and a willingness to donate their time. Each volunteer will receive a brief training and ongoing support from our staff. This a great opportunity to give back to your community and you truly make a difference in the lives of our patients and their families. Join our team and be the reason someone smiles today!
Volunteer Role Includes:
- *Companionship for a patient
- *Relief for family caregiver
- *Reading to the patient
- *Running errands
- *Writing letters for the patient
- *Sharing in a common hobby
- *Listening or playing music together
Companion, a leading Southern California based healthcare organization, provides Hospice, Home Health & Assisted Care Services. With a focus on patient care, we are consistently ranked a premium provider by patients and their families. We are accredited by The Joint Commission, the national accrediting body. Our mission is simply to provide our patients with comfort, compassion, and extraordinary care. Patients, families, and caregivers oftentimes view Companion as extended family because of the extraordinary love and care we provide. Whether you are in need of care giving services, skilled nursing or end-of-life support, Companion stands ready to meet your needs through the various services we provide. . .
- *Companion Hospice
- *Companion Home Health
- *Companion Assisted Care
We are dedicated to our patients and their families. We honor our healthcare partners, our staff and volunteers who work so hard to bring love and happiness to your patients. At Companion, we're committed to bringing great care home.
At Companion, we're committed to bringing great care home.
For more information, please visit our website at http://www.companionhealthgroup.com/
Your commitment is completely up to you, whether you spend one day a week or one day a month. Your time is always deeply appreciated!
About Companion Hospice
2041 W. Orangewood Ave., Orange, CA 92868, US
To provide comfort, compassion and caring to individuals experiencing a life limiting illness. We affirm life and treat dying as a special and unique part of the life process. We empower and comfort the patient physically, emotionally, and spiritually in oder to retain their dignity and integrity. We are committed to honor patient's wishes in regards to their final phase of life.
- Companion Hospice is dedicated and committed to providing the best possible care for our hospice patients and family members.
- Our Interdisciplinary Team creates a loving approach to meeting the needs of those we serve by being compassionate and caring at a most difficult time.
- All our staff, including, our volunteers, receive intensive orientation and training, so that they are better equipped to assist our patients.
- Companion Hospice has several offices in the Los Angeles, Orange, and Riverside counties; plus our newest office in Mesa, Arizona.
- We are Medicare Certified, State Licensed, and JCAHO Accredited.
We'll work with your schedule.
Huntington Beach AreaNear your home, school or work location!Patients are located all over Orange County!Huntington Beach, CA 92648
- Elder care
- Patient Care
- Hospice Care
- Spiritual Healing
- Veteran Care
- Relationship Building
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- It's flexible! We will work with your schedule!