Executive Director - Part Time
Executive director for a 501(c)3 not for profit organization.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Enrollment and re-enrollment processing
- Maintain post supplies
- Manage agendas for monthly parents meetings
- Attend at least 3 of 4 monthly meetings on a Saturday morning (830a-12p)
- Primary point of contact for fundraising activities
- Organize parents committees
- Prepare reports and agendas for quarterly board meetings
- Produce financial reports and all required state and federal reports.
- Assist with member recruitment
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
3600 NE SardouHangar 15TopekaTopeka, KS 66616
- Youth Services
- Reporting & Dashboards
- Program Management
- Group Facilitation
- Project Management
- Four (4) hours per week
- Please send us a copy of your resume.