Prep Cooks needed Monday, Tuesday or Thursday 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where1408 N. Washington St.Spokane, WA 99201
Each day we have a prep cook team lead by Head Chef. Efficiency and production driven yet fun, it is up to the Prep cook team to know and work by "serve safe" guidelines as they prepare, hold and serve food. Monday or Friday 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Dress code is white or black top with collar and some sleeve, black or khaki or jeans (nor rips) for pants or khakis (not shorts) and comfortable enclosed shoes.
- Please wear your hair pulled back into a non-swaying fix. We do have hair nets.
- Must be able to lift and carry 20-25 pounds.
- You must be able to stand/walk for 2 hours.
- You will need a food handlers card (within the first two weeks) from www.SRHD.org. Must be 18 years of age or older.
- We appreciate a 6 month commitment.
- Go on line to www.wcfrspokane.org to complete a volunteer application.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3-4 hrs weekly or bi-weekly
- Current Food Handlers Card