Marketing Lead to Create Affordable Housing
5 people are interested
Solving the affordable housing crisis requires a multi-faceted approach of collaborating with other agencies, educating the public, showing economic viability of affordable housing construction, and injecting innovative strategies that can encourage change on cultural and legal levels.
But this can't be done without good marketing.
We have a plan to build affordable homes, beginning in Sonoma County, California, where building regulations have enabled construction of tiny houses on foundations. We need a marketing lead to oversee:
- Copywriting for Google ads and blog posts that reach an audience of wide socioeconomic range.
- Engagement with the public and other agencies through social media posts and replies.
- Other volunteers with marketing tasks.
This opportunity is good for someone with a marketing background looking for management experience.
This is a remote opportunity to help a San Francisco-based 501(c)(3) nonprofit in creating affordable housing in the San Francisco Bay Area. We communicate via Slack, phone, Zoom, and email. We hope for a model of development that can be used across the country. For more information, visit www.careassociation.us.
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- An hour or more at least a few times a week.
- Weekly communication with the CEO/President of the Board.