Silent Auction Volunteers
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
2 people are interested
The Community Crisis Center's Annual Benefit Auction and Spring Gala is our premier fundraising event of the year, allowing us to continue to provide many diverse programs for our shelter residents and for the community at large. More than 300 guests are expected to attend, including corporate sponsors and local business and philanthropic leaders. The event this year will be held on March 9th at the Q Center in St. Charles.
Volunteer support is crucial to the success of this event. We depend on the support of over 100 volunteers, and with a wide variety of volunteer positions available, there is something available for everyone! We welcome volunteer groups as well.
Volunteers are needed the day and evening of the event for the following positions:
- Set-up and decorations (9:00am-2:00pm at the Q Center)
- Event Reception (5:00pm-8:00pm at the Q Center)
- Guest Concierge (5:00pm-9:00pm at the Q Center)
- Game Table Volunteers (5:00pm-10:00pm at the Q Center)
- Silent Auction Table Volunteers (5:00pm-10:00pm at the Q Center, divided into multiple shifts)
- Live Auction Volunteers (8:30pm-10:00pm at the Q Center)
For more information, our Auction Volunteer Packet is available at http://goo.gl/Ph5QKS.
Volunteer registration is now available at https://goo.gl/forms/5JgzCWATEAP9Whvw1.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
The Q Center1405 5th AveSt. Charles, IL 60174
- Event Management
- People Skills
- People 55+
- Orientation or Training
- Time commitment varies; please see event description for more details.