4 people are interested
Build relationships with like-minded individuals
Work closely with the organization’s leadership team
Serve in a high level management position
All while giving back to the community!
Season to Soar is a startup organization. The Volunteer Manager will begin by working with the Board of Director's to assist the organization identify volunteers and subsequently manage all of the volunteers that have been recruited.
Season to Soar is seeking volunteers to work with youth in underprivileged communities and volunteers to assist the organization with vital administrative tasks such as marketing, event planning, etc. The Volunteer Manager will be responsible for leading and supervising volunteers across all of these departments.
Specifically the Volunteer Manager will be responsible for:
- Developing a volunteer program that outlines how the organization will recruit, screen, train and evaluate volunteers
- Executing the tasks that have been outlined in the volunteer program
- Managing all of the organizations volunteers across all departments
- Interview and screen potential volunteers
- Match volunteers’ skills with appropriate opportunities
- Develop volunteer incentive programs
- Train volunteers
- Evaluate volunteers
- Acting as the liaison between the volunteers and the organization’s leaders
- Ensuring that volunteer needs are met and the organizations needs and expectations are met
- Keeping the organization’s management team updated on volunteer activities and providing feedback on strengths and weaknesses of the volunteer program
Impeccable oral and written communications skills
Strong management skills
Interpersonal skills and the ability to develop relationships with diverse people including volunteers, company leadership and external stakeholders
Ability to use Microsoft office and conduct work online
We'll work with your schedule.
433 W HarrisonChicago, IL 60699
- Human Resources Strategy
- Human Resources Recruitment
- Human Resources Training & Development
- Group Facilitation
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours per week (combination of virtual and in person)