Join the EXPONENTS Junior Board
22 people are interested
EXPONENTS is a nonprofit organization located in the heart of New York City compassionately dedicated to serving those impacted by HIV/AIDS, substance use, incarceration, and behavioral health challenges. We deliver these services through a client-centered, strength-based approach which greatly improves health outcomes and promotes overall wellness in our communities.
EXPONENTS Junior Board is a membership group of young professionals in various industries dedicated to volunteering their time, talents, and energy to raise critical funds for EXPONENTS. Members have the unique opportunity to serve as advocates for the agency’s important work to empower the people that are most vulnerable among us while advancing their personal, professional, and leadership goals.
Membership benefits include the following:
- 100% of this membership is tax deductible
- Entrepreneurial opportunity to raise meaningful funds for EXPONENTS programs & services
- Recognition as a member on the Exponents’ website
- Invitations to all Exponents events throughout the year including Socials, Open Houses and Annual Gala
- Access to Exponents Leadership & STAFF
- Opportunities to network with other professionals in the program, with representation across multiple industries
- Early registration for Exponents special events and volunteer opportunities
- Ability to host official Junior Board social and fundraising events with name recognition as a Partner in EXPONENTS marketing materials
- Organize the fundraisers and networking events
- Receive discounts on tickets for EXPONENTS paid events
To join the Junior Board, each member undertakes the responsibility of a $250 membership per year. Corporate mating gifts are welcomed. You must be 23 years or older.
We'll work with your schedule.
17 Battery Place, 8th Floor8th FloorNew YorkNew York, NY 10004
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Business Planning
- Business Analysis
- Administrative Support