EXPONENTS Junior Board 2019
13 people are interested
EXPONENTS is a nonprofit organization located in the heart of New York City compassionately dedicated to serving those impacted by HIV/AIDS, substance use, incarceration, and behavioral health challenges. We deliver these services through a client-centered, strength-based approach which greatly improves health outcomes and promotes overall wellness in our communities.
EXPONENTS leadership are pleased to invite you to join its newly formed Junior Board Program for professionals in their 20s and 30s. Membership on the Junior Board offers a unique opportunity to personally participate in carrying out the mission of a great organization.
Membership benefits include the following:
- 100% of this membership is tax deductible
- Entrepreneurial opportunity to raise meaningful funds for EXPONENTS programs & services
- Recognition as a member on the Exponents’ website
- Invitations to all Exponents events throughout the year including socials, Open Houses and Annual Gala
- Access to Exponents Leadership & STAFF
- Opportunities to network with other professionals in the program, with representation across multiple industries
- Early registration for Exponents special events and volunteer opportunities
- Ability to host official Junior Board social and fundraising events with name recognition as a Partner in EXPONENTS marketing materials
- Organize the fundraisers and networking events
- Receive discounts on tickets for EXPONENTS paid events
To join the Junior Board, each member undertakes the responsibility of a $250 membership per year. Corporate mating gifts are welcomed.
We'll work with your schedule.
17 Battery Place8th FloorNew York, NY 10004