3 people are interested
Please visit the new page to apply.
3 people are interested
Share your expertise & time, mentor future dental professionals, & reap the blessings! Smile Unto Him (SUH) covers malpractice for all volunteer activities.
Currently licensed RDHs &/or RDHAPs needed to provide free dental care for low-income, uninsured or underinsured patients in Riverside County especially senior citizens & veterans.
Smile Unto Him has responded to COVID-19 with new enhanced protocols, PPEs & equipment.
- 3 operatories for treatment with extraoral vacuum aspirator & air purifier,
- dedicated operatory for digital intraoral radiography as well as portable dental x-ray machine,
- digital panoramic area,
- 2 mobile computer carts,
- stationary computer station,
- 2 endodontic microscopes with LED,
- digital scanner & mill for same day crowns,
- 2 ultrasonic scalers,
- sterilization center with 2 autoclaves.
Everyone is required to:
- wear face cover to enter,
- knock/call from locked front door
- steps through series of floor mats, then wear shoe covers
- use hand sanitizer & disinfect all personal belongings
- temperature reading & complete screening questionnaire
Longer appointments for more treatment per visit result in fewer total number of visits resulting in less PPE turnover, less traffic & ultimately less risk of potential exposure. Patients are scheduled to minimize overlap to lessen potential exposure & never in the same area simultaneously.
About Smile Unto Him
6611 Arlington Avenue, Suite G, www.SmileUntoHim.org, Riverside, CA 92504, US
Smile Unto Him was founded to provide dental treatment for the underserved and needy.
Smile Unto Him dental clinic in Riverside opened September 2018. Low-income patients living in Riverside County who are uninsured or underinsured are verified as eligible with proof of qualifications. Priority is given to senior citizens & veterans. Patients register online. Initial appointments are scheduled for digital radiographs & examination to diagnose a treatment plan & proceed with dental care. Volunteer general dentists as well as dental specialists, dental hygienists, dental assistants & pre-dental students work with 1 full-time employee to provide free comprehensive dental care. Grantors, funders & donations provide finances, equipment, instruments & supplies.
6611 Arlington Avenue, Suite Gwww.SmileUntoHim.orgRiverside, CA 92504
December 9, 2021
- Elder care
- Veteran Care
- People 55+
- A minimum commitment of 4 hour monthly shift requested. More time is welcome.
- Current & valid government issued ID card, current BLS, currently licensed to practice in California.