1 person is interested
Health 4 Humanity, Inc., a scientific research organization and H-1B Cap-Exempt employer, offers supervised structured and guided work-based training to improve executive trainees' knowledge and capabilities. We are inviting fundraising trainees/volunteers to fund raise for us! It includes but not limit to design promotional materials and to increase awareness of the organization’s work, goals, and financial needs.
Fundraisers typically do the following:
- Research prospective donors
- Create a strong fundraising message that appeals to potential donors
- Identify and contact potential donors
- Use online platforms to raise donations
- Organize campaigns or events to solicit donations
- Maintain records of donor information
- Evaluate the success of previous fundraising events
- Train volunteers in fundraising procedures and practices
- Ensure that all legal reporting requirements are satisfied
Fundraisers plan and oversee campaigns and events to raise money and other kinds of donations for the organization. They ensure that campaigns are effective by researching potential donors and examining records of those who have given in the past. Here are examples of types of fundraisers:
Annual campaign fundraisers solicit donations once a year for their organization. Many nonprofit organizations have annual giving campaigns.
Capital campaign fundraisers raise money for a specific project, such as the construction of a new building at a university. Capital campaigns also raise money for renovations and the creation or expansion of an endowment.
Major-gifts fundraisers specialize in face-to-face interaction with donors who can give large amounts.
Planned-giving fundraisers solicit donations from those who are looking to pledge money at a future date or in installments over time. These fundraisers must have specialized training in taxes regarding gifts of stocks, bonds, charitable annuities, and real estate bequests in a will.We are doing creative and fun activities on a daily basis! If you are creative, out-going, and love to learn; if you want to fundraise for your project and/or for the organization; if you are enthusiastic and looking to contribute your talent or gaining hands-on experience to add on your resume or recommendation letter --> Contact us TODAY to get started! We look forward and welcome all ages and ethnicities!
We'll work with your schedule.
99 S Almaden BlvdSan Jose, CA 95113
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Market Research / Analysis
- Community Outreach
- Resource Development / Management
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Varies based on your availabilities