Phone Correspondence Coordinator
The Phone Correspondence Coordinator will manage ALIVE Rescue’s phone line. Their main responsibilities include...
- Responding to calls from the public regarding basic questions, including adoption policies and processes, donations, events, and more.
- Checking and responding to voicemails on a daily basis.
- Forwarding messages to the appropriate person within ALIVE Rescue as needed.
Since the The Phone Correspondence Coordinator will serve as an ALIVE Rescue representative to the public, we’re looking for someone who...
- Has excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Is people-person that is excited about the rescue mission.
- Has access to a phone and email account.
- Attended or will attend a Volunteer Session at the Little Barn if they haven’t already
The Coordinator will report to ALIVE Rescue’s Founder. This position will require...
- Approximately 20-30 minutes per day.
- A strong understanding of ALIVE Rescue’s adoption process and policies.
- Regular communication with ALIVE staff and volunteers.
About ALIVE Rescue
1214 W. Monroe, Chicago, IL 60607, US
ALIVE Rescue is an animal rescue that protects the lives and the rights of animals. We believe every animal has the right to a well-balanced, socialized and fulfilled life. We take on the responsibility to save, rehabilitate and place abandoned, abused and stray animals. We provide medical, behavioral and physical support for animals despite their age, health and/or breed. ALIVE promotes sustainable living and care giving by building awareness, appreciation and respect for all animals and the environment within our communities.
ALIVE Rescue is a volunteer run organization who rescues cats and dogs who would otherwise be euthanized. ALIVE is proud to be the first green animal rescue in Chicago.