Animal Sponsorship Coordinator
The Animal Sponsorship Coordinator communicates with sponsors about their specific animals. To do this, the ASC must...
- Send out welcome emails and monthly updates to sponsors.
- Communicate with foster homes and volunteers to collect photos and updates on specific sponsored animals.
- Create graphics for each update to be emailed to sponsors.
- Post updates in the Animal Sponsor Facebook private group.
- Update the animal sponsor spreadsheet as needed.
- Coordinate and attend sponsor open house at The Little Barn (quarterly).
- Attend one monthly team meeting.
- Generate one to two general sponsorship newsletters per year through MailChimp.
- Come up with ideas and incentives to attract new sponsors.
- Package and mail thank you gifts to sponsors.
About ALIVE Rescue
1214 W. Monroe, Chicago, IL 60607, US
ALIVE Rescue is an animal rescue that protects the lives and the rights of animals. We believe every animal has the right to a well-balanced, socialized and fulfilled life. We take on the responsibility to save, rehabilitate and place abandoned, abused and stray animals. We provide medical, behavioral and physical support for animals despite their age, health and/or breed. ALIVE promotes sustainable living and care giving by building awareness, appreciation and respect for all animals and the environment within our communities.
ALIVE Rescue is a volunteer run organization who rescues cats and dogs who would otherwise be euthanized. ALIVE is proud to be the first green animal rescue in Chicago.