Main Office Volunteer
4 people are interested
This volunteer position encompasses performing a variety of receptionist duties. Receiving and screening telephone calls that come in to the main Alamo line, recording and relaying messages to appropriate staff. Providing information and passing along questions to appropriate staff. Provides administrative information to the Alamo staff and performs miscellaneous support functions as assigned.MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following are examples only and are not intended to be all inclusive or restrictive; other duties may be assigned as necessary.
- Welcomes visitors in professional manner and notifies appropriate parties upon guest’s arrival; attending to their needs while in the reception area.
- Receives and screens telephone calls that come in through the main Alamo phone line. Answers routine questions or directs them to appropriate personnel. Records and relays messages.
- Provide a professional, efficient, and approachable support and service while maintaining a high level of customer service to Alamo staff and the GLO at all times.
- May accept mail from U.S. Post Service, Fed Ex and UPS, and provides to administrative staff for processing.
- Satisfactory completion of background checks and Volunteer Program vetting process.
We'll work with your schedule.
321 Alamo PlazaSan AntonioSan Antonio, TX 78205
- Office Management
- Administrative Support
- Data Entry
- Basic Computer Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- We ask that our volunteers try to commit to at least 12 hours a month in 4 hour shifts & are able to choose which days work best for you. (during normal business hours M-F, 8:30a-5:30p)
- Must be able to provide documents establishing identity and eligibility to work in the United States.