9 people are interested
ORGANIZATION: Smile Unto Him
Please visit the new page to apply.
9 people are interested
Share your expertise & time, mentor future dental professionals, & reap the blessings! Smile Unto Him (SUH) covers malpractice for all volunteer activities related to SUH.
Currently licensed dental providers, general & specialists, needed to provide free dental care for low-income, uninsured or underinsured Riverside County residents especially senior citizens & veterans.
Smile Unto Him has responded to COVID-19 with new enhanced protocols, PPEs & equipment. Longer appointments scheduled to complete as much treatment as possible per visit reducing the overall number of visits.
- 3 operatories for treatment with extraoral vacuum aspirator & air purifier,
- dedicated operatory for digital intraoral radiography as well as portable dental x-ray machine,
- digital panoramic area,
- 2 mobile computer carts,
- stationary computer station,
- 2 endodontic microscopes with LED,
- digital scanner & mill for same day crowns,
- 2 ultrasonic scalers,
- sterilization center with 2 autoclaves.
Everyone is required to:
- wear face cover to enter,
- knock/call from locked front door
- steps through series of floor mats, then wear shoe covers
- use hand sanitizer & disinfect of personal belongings
- temperature recorded & complete screening questionnaire
Longer appointments for more treatment per visit result in fewer total number of visits, less PPE turnover, less traffic & ultimately less risk of potential exposure. Patients are scheduled for minimal overlap to lessen potential exposure & never in same area simultaneously.
About Smile Unto Him
6611 Arlington Avenue, Suite G, www.SmileUntoHim.org, Riverside, CA 92504, US
Smile Unto Him was founded to provide dental treatment for the underserved and needy.
Smile Unto Him dental clinic in Riverside opened September 2018. Low-income patients living in Riverside County who are uninsured or underinsured are verified as eligible with proof of qualifications. Priority is given to senior citizens & veterans. Patients register online. Initial appointments are scheduled for digital radiographs & examination to diagnose a treatment plan & proceed with dental care. Volunteer general dentists as well as dental specialists, dental hygienists, dental assistants & pre-dental students work with 1 full-time employee to provide free comprehensive dental care. Grantors, funders & donations provide finances, equipment, instruments & supplies.
6611 Arlington Avenue, Suite Gwww.SmileUntoHim.orgRiverside, CA 92504
June 1, 2022
- Veteran Care
- Elder care
- People 55+
- Smile Unto Him requests a minimum commitment of 4 volunteer hours monthly. More time is always welcome.
- Current & valid government issued ID, current BLS, current license to practice dentistry in California.