Staff the Family Resources Helpline
2 people are interested
The Retired and Senior Volunteer Program is seeking a volunteer to help a local nonprofit that helps low income families move out of poverty.
Purpose: Connect families who are calling to the resources they are looking for. Direct calls to the right department within the agency, and outside the agency to outside partners.
Qualifications: Polite and friendly phone etiquette, helpful attitude, tries their best, is willing to be trained. No experience required.
Timeframe: Shifts are from 930am-12pm. Pick one or more days to volunteer each week: Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday.
Location of work: Agency office in Ann Arbor, very close to Ypsilanti.
- Training from helpful staff
- Time off for vacations with advanced notice
- Volunteer liability insurance to supplement your own medical and auto insurance
- Invitation to volunteer recognition events
- Meet like-minded people, make friends, build connections
- Feel good knowing you are doing a good deed
Volunteers must be age 55 or better to apply. Provide your phone number when applying.Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 734-712-4325.
We'll work with your schedule.
YpsilantiYpsilantiYpsilanti, MI 48197
- Office Reception
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55