6 people are interested
Seeking a digital media guru to modernize our website
6 people are interested
As a small school, we have no budget for webdesign, SEO development, or internet marketing materials. After reading that 90% users visit websites from their smartphone or table and knowing our aging, custom design, Wordpress template is not mobile-friendly, we are looking for someone to help us better connect with the millennials and those digital savvy people.
* create fresh design look - one that looks good on both smartphones and computers. Must be easy for the semi-technologically challenged person to keep up-to-update.
* increase our web presence by improving our search ratings
* provide feedback on what should or shouldn't be listed on our website (I think it's too wordy currently) or how to make the knowledge easier to read/reach the user.
* highlight fundraising / donor opportunities and make it easy to give
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Agia Sophia Academy
14485 SW Walker Road, Beaverton, OR 97006, US
Our mission is to educate the whole child by providing a rich academic and arts curriculum, grounded in Orthodox Christian values, while fostering love of learning, personal responsibility and respect for each person.
Agia Sophia Academy is an Orthodox Christian Private School located in Beaverton, Oregon, across from the Nike World Campus on Walker Road.Montessori Preschool
We offer a Montessori Primary program for ages 3-6. Montessori is a method of education developed by Dr. Maria Montessori in the early 1900s. Montessori programs are found world-wide, spanning six continents and becoming extremely popular in the U.S. in the last 50 years. It is founded on the scientific observation of children’s learning processes; teaching abstract concepts in a concrete way through the five senses. Learn more about our Montessori program.Elementary Education
Our Elementary program is for Kindergarten through 5th grade. It is our hope to add more grades in the future. In the Elementary classrooms the focus is on literacy, history and geography, science and mathematics. The students then have scheduled times in other rooms for music, art, languages studies, and physical education. Learn more about our Elementary program.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
August 25, 2021
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Information Architecture
- Web Design
- Mobile Programming
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media / Blogging
- Background Check
- Wordpress Design