Young Professional? Join the Lighthouse YP Committee
DONATE TO THIS
7 people are interested
Lighthouse Youth & Family Services welcomes young professionals in the Greater Cincinnati area to act as public advocates to help advance the dignity and well-being of those in need. This leadership position is ideal for those who are interested in furthering the Lighthouse mission.
Who qualifies as a "young professional"?
Community-centric volunteers under 40 years of age who are enthusiastic about sharing how Lighthouse Youth & Family Services is serving youth and families in crisis.
There is no wrong way to serve! Here are a few ways to get involved:
- "Like", follow, and share Lighthouse on social media
- Advocate for local legislature that affects Lighthouse clients
- Stay up-to-date on the greatest needs of Lighthouse clients by attending trainings, such as Trauma Informed Care and Cultural Competency
- Attend Lighthouse fundraisers or promote the events to friends, coworkers, and family
- Host a giving tree at your work during the Happy Holidays gift drive
- Volunteer at any of the service areas
- Build lasting relationships with Lighthouse clients by serving as a mentor
- Develop new connections and utilize established connections to communicate Lighthouse needs within the community
- Promote an informed society by educating yourself and others on the social impact of youth who live in crisis
- Be passionate about advocating for a safe and positive future for Lighthouse clients
We'll work with your schedule.
401 East McMillan StreetCincinnati, OH 45206
- Youth Services
- Child Welfare
- Professional Development
- Community Outreach
- One meeting/social/volunteer opportunity a month