Application Developer (Android & IOS)
A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
28 people are interested
We at Health4TheWorld, promote health in resource-poor communities worldwide through education and technology
We are looking for a Mobile app Developer (Android & IOS) to join our volunteer team.
- This is a remote position
- Excellent understanding of software design and programming principles
- Experience in designing and building applications
- In-depth knowledge of programming for diverse operating systems and platforms using development tools
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact us and provide your resume, email address of two professional references and your answers to these questions:
- Why are you interested in collaborating with us as a volunteer?
- Could you commit to a minimum of 6-12 months period for this volunteer position?
- Could you dedicate to the project around 8-10 hours per week?
Thank you in advance!
PO Box 1232, Palo Alto, CA 94302, US
PROMOTING BETTER HEALTH THROUGH TECHNOLOGICAL INNOVATION IN EDUCATION IN AREAS WITH POOR ACCESS WORLDWIDE
Nonprofit initiative bringing better health to the remote areas around the world via:
1. Education and training of medical professionals and providers.
2. Education of patients and caregivers.
3. Engaging and empowering mobile health applications and technologies.