Meals on Wheels Freezer Stock Technician
1 person is interested
KleinLife's Home Delivered Meals program delivers a week's worth of frozen meals to homebound older adults throughout Philadelphia, lower Bucks, and lower Montgomery counties.
- We need a volunteer to help restock our freezers from our supply of meals in our loading dock freezer.
- This is a weekly task that is best performed on a Thursday afternoon, or any time during business hours on Fridays.
- Volunteer should be able to lift at least 20lbs.
- Carts are provided to transport meals in between our freezer units.
- Task could take anywhere from 1-2 hours.
We'll work with your schedule.
10100 Jamison Rd.Philadelphia, PA 19116
- Inventory Management
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- People 55+
- Must be at least 16
- 1-2 hours/week on Thursdays or Fridays
- can lift at least 20lbs.