Healing hearts with art, for vets on hospice (Riverside)
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
4 people are interested
Sonoran Winds Hospice is in need for artists to share their passions and talents with veterans who are on end of life care.
Need ideas on how to share your gift?
Here are just a few:
- Play an instrument (Guitar, piano, harmonica, or marimba; you do you)
- Bring art supplies and teach a vet how to draw ( or draw/paint a portrait of a vet)
- Bring in those awesome pictures you’ve taken for Instagram and share the stories that come with them
- Use your amazing calligraphy skills and write letters on behalf of a veteran
How you choose to share your art is up to you !
Volunteer time commitment:
Flexible, we will try our best to work with your schedule
Riverside ( Loma Linda )
Whether it’s playing an instrument, or guiding a vet on how to draw, all artists are greatly appreciated.
Put aside everything you think you know about hospice and come get the real scoop! Call Victor Acosta, our Volunteer Coordinator, at 714-523-5030 to learn more.
We'll work with your schedule.
11201 Benton St,Loma Linda, CA 92357
- Visual Arts
- Music Arts
- Hospice Care
- Veteran Care
- Relationship Building
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- As short as an hour, any time that is given is very much appreciated
- TB test, Background Check, volunteer orientation, Drivers license, Auto Insurance