Help Support our TEAM and Gain Management Skills! San Luis Obispo
The USYVL volunteer position of Site Director is responsible for overseeing the site players and volunteers.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
1) Recruit, organize and maintain the volunteer staff.
2) Assign equipment with the assistance of the Site Clinician.
3) Assign First Aid Administrator to be present at practices and games.
4) Collect completed Player Medical and Volunteer forms and forward to the USYVL National Office.
5) Keep current count of registered players and volunteers.
6) Place late registration players and volunteers.
7) Collect registration fees and forward to the USYVL National Office.
8) Keep information under supervision.
9) Communicate with the USYVL National Office.
10) Attend a 4-hour training meeting.
11) Run a 1-hour parent meeting.
Qualifications and Desired Skills:
1) Be organized, detail oriented and have great communication skills.
2) Be able to keep information confidential.
3) Be dependable.
4) Be willing to submit a background check.
The anticipated time commitment for a Site Director is the full eight-week season, plus the parent meeting and coaching clinic. The estimated hours to fulfill the duties shall be 4-hours per week.
Ludwick Community CenterSan Luis Obispo, CA 93401
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Program Management
- Community Outreach
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- The anticipated time commitment for a Site Director is the full eight-week season, plus the parent meeting and coaching clinic. The estimated hours to fulfill the duties shall be 4-hours per week.