Service to the Armed Forces Volunteer
4 people are interested
Services to the Armed Forces Volunteers help serve military families and veterans in a variety of ways.
1) Hero Care Network Regional Casework Associate-Assist with emergency communication services between service members and families, and provide military members, families, and veterans with casework services.
2) Administrative Associate- To support the mission of the American Red Cross by providing excellent customer service to current and potential volunteers through supporting daily operations within the office.
3) Reconnection Workshop Facilitator- Provide Reconnection Workshop modules to military, veterans and their families in various community-based settings.
4) SAF Presenter- Inform and educate Red Cross partners, military members, and their families by conducting briefings at a variety of community venues.
Sign-up to volunteer today at https://volunteerconnection.redcross.org or email questions to Juana Zapata the Sr. Volunteer Services Specialist, at Juana.Zapata@redcross.org
We'll work with your schedule.
6235 River Crest Dr. Suite ARiverside, CA 92507Riverside, CA 92507, CA 92507
- Office Management
- Administrative Support
- Case Work / Management
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Veteran Care
- Community Outreach
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training