12 people are interested
WE NEED YOU! Service to the Armed Forces Volunteer- Be a Hero Care Caseworker: (Virtual)
12 people are interested
Services to the Armed Forces Volunteers help serve military families and veterans in a variety of ways.
Positions include: VITRUAL
1) Hero Care Network Regional Casework Associate-Assist with emergency communication services between service members and families, and provide military members, families, and veterans with casework services.
- Provide customer services support to military families in need of assistance.
- Provide support with sensitivity to often emotional situations.
- Connects clients with additional information and resources specifically tailored to the client’s situation and eligibility based on the client assessment.
- Follow up with the client with the purpose of understanding the needs of the family.
- Access to a personal computer, reliable Internet, and phone to make calls from home.
- Training required and provided, average 15 hrs. total training time to be completed within 3-4 weeks.
- Must be available to work set/scheduled shifts during business hours: Mondays-Saturdays, 9:30am - 6:30 pm
- 2-4 hr. per week time commitment.
- Must take 1 shift each week.
- Committing for preferably 1 year.
Training: We provide all the training!
"WE ARE LOOKING FOR LOCAL HEROES TO POSITIVELY IMPACT YOUR COMMUNITY"
Sign-up to volunteer today! Please email questions to Juana Zapata, the Sr. Volunteer Recruiter Specialist, at Juana.Zapata@redcross.org or (951) 205-6689.
About American Red Cross - San Bernardino County Chapter
10600 N Trademark, Suite 406, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether it's one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. People like you, serving as Blood Services Ambassadors helping to improve a blood donor's experience or serving as a Blood Driver, transporting lifesaving blood and blood product make a difference every day. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.
10600 N. Trademark Parkway, Suite 406Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
October 14, 2021
- Case Work / Management
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Veteran Care
- Critical Thinking
- Community Outreach
- People Skills
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Training required and provided, average 15 hrs. total training time to be completed within 3-4 weeks. Must be available to work set/scheduled shifts during business hours: Mondays-Saturdays, 9:30am - 6:30 pm 2-4 hr. per week time commitment.
- Must take 1 shift each week. Committing for preferably 1 year.