Senior Center Technology Instructor
7 people are interested
Volunteer in the Weinberg Center for Balanced Living at the Manny Cantor Center! Assist seniors in learning technology, from the basics of signing up for an email to reviewing security measures to downloading apps. Create a classroom setting that is interactive and informative.
- Create a warm and welcoming classroom environment
- Work with seniors attending to determine what they want to learn
- Answer questions and provide knowledge on using technology
- Warm and friendly personality
- Understanding of technology and how to teach it to those with a wide range of abilities
- Ability to make a weekly commitment
197 East BroadwayManny Cantor CenterNew York, NY 10002
- Elder care
- Basic Computer Skills
- Orientation or Training
- once a week for the remainder of the year, and longer if possible.