Do you love being in the community? Represent the Red Cross at local events as a Fundraising Events
An Fundraising Events Specialist assists the Red Cross development team with fundraising events and/or public speaking at various locations to increase visibility and understanding of the Red Cross throughout the region.
- Attend local events and meetings as a Red Cross representative
- Maintain an open, friendly and helpful approach to event visitors
- Set up Red Cross materials at community and fundraising events and provide information to the community
- Assist at local fundraising events
We'll work with your schedule.
2707 State StreetSanta Barbara, CA 93105
- Event Management
- Public Speaking
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Be available to attend events during business hours and on occasional evenings and weekends; event shifts may range in time from 1-4 hours
- Orientation to American Red Cross, Event Outreach Training, and on the job training.