Work with Volunteer Services to Recruit Volunteers in the Mid Hudson Valley!
4 people are interested
Be part of a local team implementing the regional workforce recruitment plan. Recruit, convene, and lead a team of volunteer recruiters in your area OR conduct recruitment activities in your county. Often, these are tabling events such as health or safety fairs, community events, etc.
- Attend and represent Red Cross at community events, fairs, tabling opportunities, etc. Provide volunteer recruitment and on-boarding materials to prospective volunteers.
- Describe various volunteer opportunities to prospective volunteers.
- If available, speak at group functions to describe the need for volunteers and deliver the Red Cross recruitment message.
- Lead/assist in the development and implementation of volunteer workforce recruitment activities.
- Plan and carry out recruitment events in communities served by your chapter, for both identified partner groups and open-call interest meetings.
- Assist in advertising and marketing for open-call events
- Assist new volunteers with initial online intake steps.
- General understanding of the American Red Cross and its opportunities for volunteer service.
- Recruiting experience OR the ability to effectively communicate Red Cross mission and activities in a manner that is both attractive and realistic
If this sounds like the right fit for you please go to www.redcross.org/volunteer and start the application process today!
We'll work with your schedule.
4 Jefferson PlazaSuite 302Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
- Human Resources Recruitment
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- This position lasts for one year and is renewable.
- Leadership opportunities abound!