Are You a Licensed Clinical Social Worker? Be a Reconnection Workshop Facilitator for the Red Cross!

Save to Favorites

American Red Cross - Eastern New York Region

Providing casework to service members

Our Reconnection Workshop Facilitators serve our troops by hosting resiliency workshops for military families and veterans!


- Willingness to support the Red Cross mission and the United States military.

- Provide Reconnection Workshops to military members, veterans and their families.

- Work under the supervision of Regional SAF Lead.

- Perform duties within the scope of licensure and training.

- Stay up to date on mental health research and practices for military, veterans and their families.

- Record volunteer hours per Red Cross policy.

- Must facilitate at least two workshops per year.


- DMH eligible mental health professional, holding a current and unencumbered license.

- Available to mentor and co-teach training with new RW facilitators.

- Personal or professional experience working with the military a plus.

- Masters level or above mental health degree.

Training Provided by the Red Cross

- Orientation to American Red Cross.

- Reconnection Workshop.


- Professional development opportunities.

- Provide programmatic feedback for new initiatives to resiliency programs.

- Manage volunteers, work independently or with a team.

- Advocate, share and promote information regarding resiliency with others in local area.

- Remain clinically active for professional licensing.

If this sounds like the right fit for you please go to and start the application process today!

42 More opportunities with American Red Cross - Eastern New York Region

3 Reviews
Community Crisis Support Veterans & Military Families


We'll work with your schedule.


American Red Cross33 Everett RoadAlbany, NY 12205



  • Mental Health
  • Counseling / Mental Health
  • Crisis Counseling
  • Life Coaching
  • Veteran Care
  • Social Work


  • People 55+


  • Background Check
  • Must be at least 18
  • Orientation or Training
  • Must be a Licensed Clinical Social Worker.

Report this opportunity