Are You a Licensed Clinical Social Worker? Be a Reconnection Workshop Facilitator for the Red Cross!
Our Reconnection Workshop Facilitators serve our troops by hosting resiliency workshops for military families and veterans!
- Willingness to support the Red Cross mission and the United States military.
- Provide Reconnection Workshops to military members, veterans and their families.
- Work under the supervision of Regional SAF Lead.
- Perform duties within the scope of licensure and training.
- Stay up to date on mental health research and practices for military, veterans and their families.
- Record volunteer hours per Red Cross policy.
- Must facilitate at least two workshops per year.
- DMH eligible mental health professional, holding a current and unencumbered license.
- Available to mentor and co-teach training with new RW facilitators.
- Personal or professional experience working with the military a plus.
- Masters level or above mental health degree.
Training Provided by the Red Cross:
- Orientation to American Red Cross.
- Reconnection Workshop.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Provide programmatic feedback for new initiatives to resiliency programs.
- Manage volunteers, work independently or with a team.
- Advocate, share and promote information regarding resiliency with others in local area.
- Remain clinically active for professional licensing.
If this sounds like the right fit for you please go to www.redcross.org/volunteer and start the application process today!
We'll work with your schedule.
American Red Cross33 Everett RoadAlbany, NY 12205
- Mental Health
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Crisis Counseling
- Life Coaching
- Veteran Care
- Social Work
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Must be a Licensed Clinical Social Worker.