Build & Support a Recovery Community: Become a Social Media Manager with Project HEAL in SD!
7 people are interested
The Project HEAL San Diego is seeking a warm, friendly, passionate, volunteer to join their executive board as the chapter Social Media Manager.
Some of the primary tasks involved with this role are:
- Manage the Project HEAL San Diego Chapter facebook page (1-2 posts per day)
- Create and run an instagram page for the chapter (4-5 posts per week)
- Engage with other chapters, and the national chapter on social media platforms
- Find and create content to share
- Promote chapter meetings, events, fundraisers, etc. through social media
- Contribute to the national blog (1 time per year)
- Attend chapter meetings and any executive board member meetings
About Project HEAL
4510 Executive Dr #315, San Diego, CA 92121, US
Project HEAL: Help to Eat, Accept and Live is the largest nonprofit in the U.S. delivering prevention, treatment financing, and recovery support for people suffering from eating disorders.
The founders of Project HEAL, Liana Rosenman and Kristina Saffran, met while undergoing treatment for anorexia nervosa at just 15-years-old. The two girls helped each other to reach full recovery, and decided to help others achieve it as well. In the spring of 2008, they founded Project HEAL to raise money for others suffering with eating disorders who want to recover but are unable to afford treatment. Unfortunately, insurance coverage for eating disorders is severely lacking, leaving many unable to get the help they need.
We'll work with your schedule.
4510 Executive Dr #315San Diego, CA 92121
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Group Facilitation
- Social Media / Blogging
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 5-6 hours per week