3 people are interested
Jubilee’s free clothing boutique is an important resource in the community for low-income and homeless women to receive high-quality casual and business clothing and accessories. We are currently looking for afternoon volunteers (1:00p - 5:00p) to assist with:
- Taking donations from front office area to sorting room and putting in designated area.
- Prepping the boutique, including re-stocking clothing, putting outfits together to hang on walls, dressing mannequin, and organizing the store.
- Rotating clothing and accessories out of the boutique when the items have been in there for 1 week and bagging up to donate to another non-profit.
- Putting all non-boutique items in the appropriate areas.
- Keeping the boutique and garage areas swept and free of dust bunnies, taking out recycling and garbage at the end of every shift.
Please email inquiries directly :)
About Jubilee Women's Center
620 18th Avenue East, Seattle, WA 98112, US
The mission of Jubilee Women's Center is to provide women a safe and supportive palce to live and an opportunity to learn while becoming self-reliant in housing and employment.
Jubilee Women's Center provides supportive housing with a transitional program for women who are homeless or at risk for becoming homeless.
We'll work with your schedule.
620 18th Ave E.Seattle, WA 98112