You Are Appreciated! Office Volunteers Needed.
12 people are interested
A variety of opportunities await you at our quiet Agoura office. Volunteers are needed to give input on organization and solidifying the volunteer program, and other office tasks. We assess your skills and preferences, and attempt to use whatever you bring. We will encourage you to develop yourself to learn new skills in a loving supportive, joyful environment.
As a hospice, we help people who are at the end of their lives. You will be essential in providing hours to support nurses, doctors, and others who are needed by the patients. Thank you for your valuable time! You are appreciated!
About South Valley Hospice
30851 AGOURA RD STE 105, Agoura, CA 91301, US
SVH believes in the sacred dignity of human life and that a terminally ill person has the right to decide and to direct their own care in their home or in the environment of choice. SVH provides physical, emotional, and spiritual support to patients and their families emphasizing quality of life when the quantity of life is limited. Our professional health care team includes our Medical Director, attending physicians, social workers, registered nurses, home health aids, chaplain, and volunteers who all strive to work together with the patient and family members with the ultimate goal of keeping the patient comfortable, free as possible from pain and anxiety, allowing the patient to die peacefully and with dignity.
- Quality - committing to excellence to be the very best in all we do.
- Passion - providing care and service to all with whom we come in contact.
- Diversity - striving to create collaboration, cooperation, and productivity by appreciating unique skills and abilities, and treating others with respect.
- Integrity - adhering to moral and ethical principles, soundness of character, honesty, and fairness.
We'll work with your schedule.
30851 Agoura Rd#105Agoura HillsAgoura Hills, CA 91301
- Office Reception
- Office Management
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Basic Computer Skills
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- The office is open 8:30 to 5:30. Within that time, we will work around your schedule. We are just glad to have you!
- You should be able to sit, read, pass a TB test and simple physical.