Step out of the box and mentor Exchange students Pisgah Forest, NC!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
ETC Local Coordinators are an essential part of the support structure we offer our students, host families, schools, and partner organizations. This is a contract position and coordinators are paid monthly; after they have placed a student, for visiting the student, and keeping in touch with the host families.
* The first point of contact for students, host families, schools, and partner organizations
* Trusted advisors that solve issues dealing with parent/student conflict
* Recruit host families in their area
* Assist in student enrollment in school
* Check in monthly with the student and every other month with the Host Family
* Report any issues to ETC so we can resolve them early
* Lead orientations for the families and the students
* Reliable car with a valid driver’s license
* Experience in conflict resolution
* Flexible schedule
* Strong desire to learn about other cultures
* Incentive trips to foreign countries
* Supplemental income
* Learning about new cultures
* Rewarding experience mentoring a foreign exchange student
* Flexible hours
* Work from home
As Coordinators develop strong relationships with their students and host families, they find that they, too, learn an extraordinary amount about themselves and the world around them. Local Coordinators are a valued member of the ETC team and an important part of the students and host family’s lives. We would love to hear from you if you would like to explore this wonderful opportunity!
WashingtonPisgah Forest, NC 28768
- English as a Secondary Language (ESL)
- Youth Services
- Public Relations
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 28
- Orientation or Training
- 5-30 hours a week