King's Ridge Builds
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
4 people are interested
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with us! King's Ridge is a triplex in East Boulder. The project is expected to begin in mid-June 2018. It will provide safe, decent, affordable housing for three families.
Construction experience is welcome, but not necessary. Everyone is welcome to come build with us.
- We will provide all necessary tools, training, and instruction. Please wear closed toed shoes and layered clothing that is appropriate for both indoor and outdoor work, and that you don’t mind getting dirty. We also suggest bringing a water bottle. Water and snacks are available at the construction site, but please provide your own lunch. Lunch breaks are typically taken from noon to 12:30 p.m.
- Construction at King's Ridge begins at 8:30 a.m. and ends at 3 p.m. The construction site orientation and safety review begins at 8:15 a.m. and is required for you to work on the site, so please plan to be on time.
- All volunteers must be at least 16 years old. For individuals ages 16 to 17, a waiver must be signed by a parent/guardian and must be brought to the job site the day of the build. All volunteers ages 16 and 17 also must be accompanied by a parent/guardian the day of the build. Minors are not permitted to operate power tools or be on ladders because of safety concerns, but there are plenty of ways to get involved on the construction site and we work to provide a meaningful experience for all involved!
- Build days may be cancelled because of weather. Should this occur, we will post any weather-related closures by 6:30 a.m. the day of the build on our Facebook page. Click here to visit our Facebook page, or you can visit our website and click on the Facebook icon.
We'll work with your schedule.
3057 Kings Ridge BlvdBoulder, CO 80301
- Must be at least 18
- 8:30 a.m.-3 p.m.