Volunteer Driver - Marion County: Like kids? Like to drive? Want to help children in foster care?
4 people are interested
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with DHS! As a DHS Volunteer Driver, you donate your time, use of your vehicle and experience to help families involved with the Child Welfare Program.
Volunteer Drivers transport children in foster care (sometimes a parent or relative) to/ from visitations, case planned activities or other appointments.
Volunteer Drivers provide a comfortable atmosphere and a safe ride. Rides may be ongoing or one-time only. Rides are in town or from outlying rural areas into Salem and surrounding area.
Volunteer Drivers are eligible to receive reimbursement for mileage and meals for longer trips out of the driver's home area.
1. Fully complete the online application at www.oregon.gov/dhs/providers-partners/volunteer
2. Indicate you are interested in MARION COUNTY.
3. Once we receive your application, we will contact you to attend an information session to learn more about the opportunity.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with DHS!
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
4600 25th Ave NESuite 110Salem, OR 97301
- Child Welfare
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- We'll work with your schedule
- Non-smoking car, working shoulder strap seat belts in the backseat