Marketplace in Newark (New Community Corporation)
2 people are interested
Volunteer and make a measurable difference in the lives of many by helping sort, organize and package items for distribution to families. This volunteer opportunity is dedicated to battling hunger and poverty in our community.
- Some of the tasks include but are not limited to the following:
- Sorting & bagging food.
- Engaging clients in meaningful conversation
- Facilitating intakes.
- Unpack deliveries & stock shelves.
- Setup and breakdown
Your willingness to serve with a bright smile.
NOTE: To participate in this project
you must be a Jersey Cares volunteer.
To sign up as a Jersey Cares volunteer:
1. Visit www.jerseycares.org
2. Click on "Log-In"
3. Click on "Not a Member? Register"
4. Fill out all necessary information.
5. Register for a project!
We'll work with your schedule.
CALL OUR OFFICE973-533-1993Livingston, NJ 07039
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18