2 people are interested
The Tierney Center for Veteran Services is looking for a few dedicated volunteers to assist us with outreach activities. This is a great opportunity to learn about veteran resources and work directly with our outreach specialists. Volunteers will gain experience in a non-profit and office setting.
- Engaging with veterans in the community
- Attending outreach and community events as a representative of TCVS
- Educating the public on our mission and current projects
- Researching outreach events in Orange County
- Providing referrals of local resources to aid military members and their families, in person and on the phone
- Conducting 30-60-90 day follow up calls with veterans recently entered into our database
- Friendly, outgoing demeanor
- Ability to work without supervision
- Computer/PC Skills
- Experience with Salesforce preferred
We'll work with your schedule.
1231 E Warner AveTustin, CA 92780
- Veteran Care
- Community Outreach
- Relationship Building
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- This opportunity is flexible.