Board of Directors
4 people are interested
Global Orphan Prevention is a 501(c)3 nonprofit who strives to keep mothers and children together through economic development, awareness, and education, We work to address the orphan trade and child sex trafficking.
We seek a Denver-based volunteer Director of Fundraising who is:
- Committed to helping underprivileged children and widowed/abandoned mothers in Nepal, India, and Denver
- Committed to using social entrepreneurship and educational opportunities to help eradicate and alleviate income generating hurdles in the regions we operate
- Interested to stop the child sex trafficking trade and orphan home trade
By joining the Global Orphan Prevention community, you connect with passionate, mission-driven professionals who want to create an impact in the world!
Please send your email cover letter and resume and/or LinkedIn to Katie@GlobalOP.org to be considered for a position.
- Top-Rated Nonprofit - 2018 (Great Nonprofits)
- Gold Seal of Transparency - 2017 (Guidestar)
- Millennial Changemaker of the Year - 2016 (Founder Runner-up)
- Expertise in Fundraising/Development, Marketing, Nonprofits, Knowledge of Developing Countries
- Prior board member experience preferred
- Self-starter with strategic leadership skills
- Passion for serving children and youth, and making a difference
- Commit to an annual "Give/Get" by donating or raising self-imposed amount per year
- Ability to serve 2 years, with the option to renew
- Attend 85% of monthly meetings (2nd Wednesday, 6:30-8:30 pm)
- Attend an annual retreat or strategic planning meeting
- Devote 4-10 hours/month for additional Board business
- Serve as a Global Orphan Prevention Ambassador in their personal and professional communities
To apply or obtain additional information:
Please send your resume and/or LinkedIn to Katie@GlobalOP.org to be considered for a position or email us with questions! We'll happily reach back out to you! Learn more at www.GlobalOrphanPrevention.org.
17th StreetDenver, CO 80204
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Donor Management
- Resource Development / Management
- Must be at least 25
- 4-10 hours per month, attend monthly meetings, 2-year term