Adopt - A - Route
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
4 people are interested
What is Adopt-a-Route?
* AAR is a Corporate Volunteer Partnership
program through Meals on Wheels of the
* Provides effective hands on opportunities for
companies, organizations, and religious
groups to make an impact in the community.
How many people are able to volunteer?
* For driving we recommend 8-10 employees,
paired in teams of two (2). This allows each
employee to participate one time per month.
* For kitchen volunteers, we recommend no more
than 6-8 volunteers. This allows for all
volunteers to participate on the line, plating,
prepping, and packing the meals for the drivers
When are meals delivered?
* Kitchen volunteers arrive at 8:30 am and plate,
prepare and pack the meals.
* Meals are delivered daily, Monday through
Friday between 10:30 am and 1:00 pm.
* Each route consists of 10-12 stops.
Where do we deliver meals?
* We serve approximately 225 homebound
seniors from Jupiter, south to Lake
Worth/Lantana and West to Greenacres.
* Routes will be assigned based on the proximity
to your organization/company.
What will the time commitment be?
* Routes will take 60 - 90 minutes to deliver.
Why Corporate Partnerships?
Doing good and giving back feels good!
* Team Building: Group volunteer activities
naturally create a positive team building
* Community Engagement: Our AAR partners
are committed to helping the community they
work and live in.
* Employee Engagement: From a recent surveys
of other AAR programs, 86% of employees think
that participation in this program increases their
productivity and happiness in the workplace.
* Positive Impact: 98% of employees
participating in AAR programs believe that
corporations which promote community
volunteerism make a positive impact on an
organization's reputation and employee
* Give Back: The AAR program is the perfect way
to give back to your community and employees.
Organizations are realizing that if you give
employees the opportunity to give back, they'll
have a renewed appreciation for their jobs.
How do we get involved?
Contact Stefanie at 561-802-6979 or email@example.com. We can get you started with a volunteer commitment that works best for your group.
By being part of the Adopt-a-Route program, you will join other groups who have supported us such as FP&L, City of West Palm Beach, local city Mayors, Earl Stewart Toyota, and Seacrest Services.
We'll work with your schedule.
Throughout our Service AreaWest Palm Beach, FL 33401
- Elder care
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Between 60-90 minutes
- A smile and good disposition are definite assets for volunteering!!