Deliver a hot meal and be the reason a homebound senior smiles today!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
8 people are interested
Want to start your day with a smile and a happy heart?
Volunteering with us will ensure you feel good while doing good.
Majority of our clients are living alone which means you may be the only person they see that day. There is no question, You will help add both years to life and life to years for these seniors.
Being a volunteer driver involves delivering a hot, nutritious meal to homebound seniors starting at 10:30AM, one day a week.
A route contains 8-14 stops all within a few mile radius.
Completing a route takes about an hour, to an hour and a half, depending on the area.
- The area where you would like to deliver (Lantana north to Tequesta)
- The day of the week (Monday-Friday)
Meals on Wheels of the Palm Beaches currently serves 250 homebound and elderly seniors.
Contact Stefanie at 561-802-6979 Ext. 3 or email@example.com.
We are happy to get you started with a volunteer commitment that works best for you.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
Throughout our Service AreaWest Palm Beach, FL 33401
- Elder care
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Food Service
- Community Outreach
- People Skills
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Meal pick-up is @ 10:30AM (meal delivery can take up to an hour and a half)
- A smile and good disposition, our clients look forward to seeing you!