Fundraising Lead - Code Ladder STEM Education
1 person is interested
Code Ladder is looking for a Fundraising Lead to assist the Fundraising Director in obtaining financial resources for our non-profit that will allow us to enact our mission. Code Ladder is a 501(c)(3) dedicated to giving every student the opportunity to learn to code. We provide under-served populations with free coding classes and offer low-cost classes to all other schools, groups, and organizations.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for our mission and understands the importance of obtaining financial resources so we can reach as many students as possible to provide a level playing field for all when it comes to STEM learning. This person will have an understanding and respect for growing an organization with limited resources and be comfortable with utilizing limited resources efficiently.
Our ideal candidate will be:
- Organized and deadline oriented
- Have great communication skills
- Team Player, this is a collaborative effort
- Previous or prior fundraising experience or volunteer work
- Someone who likes a challenge
- Can commit at least four months
Key responsibilities include:
- Devising and implementing fundraising strategies
- Identify and contacting potential donors
- Maintain records of donor information for future use
- Selling the importance of our vision to the local community
- Set and achieve personal fundraising goals
- Evaluate the success of previous fundraising events
Visit our website to find out more http://codeladder.org/ or email Sara at email@example.com to find out more.
Together we can make a positive impact in our community and bring STEM learning to students who might not have access without your help.
We'll work with your schedule.
Code LadderRaleigh, NC 27614
- Sales Marketing
- Business Development
- Donor Management
- Must be at least 18
- 2-5 hours per week with a four month commitment